Rates were latest updated on Tuesday 14th of May 2019
The Government of Dubai (Department of Economic Development) has outdoor signs that display the Dubai’s live retail gold rate. They are located in prominent gold trading locations such as the Gold Souk. The authorities are keen to promote transparency and ensure the city retains its status as the ‘City of Gold’
The carat or karat (symbol K) is the unit used to measure the purity of gold.
- 24K – pure gold
- 22K – alloy with 22 parts of pure gold and 2 parts of other metals
- 21K – alloy with 21 parts of pure gold and 3 parts of other metals
- 18K – alloy with 18 parts of pure gold and 6 parts of other metals
Gold Rate in Dubai – Dollars, Euros, Pounds, and Indian Rupees
The table below shows the current price in Dubai for a gram of gold in several popular currencies (US dollars, euros, pounds and Indian rupees).
The exchange rates used were as follows:
- US dollars – 1 US dollar (USD) = 3.673 AED / 1 AED = 0.272 US dollars
- Eurozone euros – 1 euro (EUR) = 4.129 AED / 1 AED = 0.242 euros
- British pounds – 1 British pound (GBP) = 4.760 AED / 1 AED = 0.210 British pounds
- Indian rupees – 1 Indian rupee (INR) = 0.052 AED / 1 AED = 19.171 Indian rupees
भारत में सोने के रेट कुछ इस प्रकार हैं.
24 Karat, 10 grams
Gold Price for Today Rs. 33,369.00
Gold Price for Yesterday Rs. 33,369.00
22 Karat, 10 grams
Gold Price for Today Rs. 31,200.00
Gold Price for Yesterday Rs. 31,200.00